Multiple Choice Questions are the integral part of our education system. Almost all the Entrance Test Exams have MCQ Papers and even students of primary classes have MCQ in their syllabus. Central Board of secondary education has made it compulsory to set around 25% questions as MCQ type in CBSE affiliated schools. The latest CCE pattern also emphasis on MCQ based evaluation along with subjective assessment.
Recently CBSE has come with a new individual subject based certification for class 10 students in form of Proficiency Test. The first proficiency test will be conducted in the month of May 2011. This Test will be based on comprehensive knowledge of the subject. Student may sit in any one or more subjects to test his proficiency.
We have designed NCERT Based Chapter-wise MCQ Papers for class 10 Scince CBSE students.
The whole syllabus covered :
- All 16 Chapters from Term-1 and Term-2 are included.
- There are total 60 Multiple Choice Questions from each Chapter and these are divided equally in four difficulty levels.
- Thus each chapter has four levels and each level has 15 questions.
- On every correct response, you will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- You can review your answers at the end of the test. The result will be displayed instantly on the computer screen.
System Requirement :
- Any version of windows
- Minimum 100 MB free space in C Drive
- Adobe Flash Player (You can get it free from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ )
- Unzip the file and double click the setup icon.
- Follow the rest of the process as directed. Your software is ready to use.
Taking Test :
- You can open the software using Desktop Shortcut (10 Science MCQ) that is created by the software.
- Or you can open it from your program menu using START-- ALL PROGRAMS -- Elpis Technology--10 SCIENCE MCQ.
- The software opens in your default web-browser. Just click Take test link and the test will start.
- Use back button of your web-browser to take another test.
- In Internet explorer, you may be asked to enable blocked content. Click the notice to enable it.
- There are total 60 questions from each chapter. These questions are divided equally in 4 levels.
- You will get 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for wrong response. No marks will be deducted for left out questions.